A new webinar on physical regathering, the COVID-19 vaccine, and protecting the health of your congregation in 2021
January 13, 2021 10 am
Sorry, this registration for this program is over. Please come back for future programs.
Congregational leaders are invited to a video conference led by Dr. Werner Ernst-Bischoff, Wake Forest Baptist Health System Epidemiologist, Professor of Infectious Diseases and Professor of Epidemiology and Prevention. Webinar topics will include:
- Status of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Disrupting the spread – the how and the why
- COVID-19 vaccines – safety, benefit, distribution methods, and what the faith community can do
- What to expect next in 2021
- Responding to participant questions concerning physically regathering a congregation
This free event is provided by the FaithHealth Division of Wake Forest Baptist Health including CareNet Counseling and the Center for Congregational Health.